OsTi-Lok is the first All-In-One Veterinary Plate System
- Using the latest technologies, OsTi-Lok was conceived from the ground up for maximal implant versatility requiring minimal instrumentation.
- This system allows more surgeries with less inventory.
Titanium Alloy Implant Material
- Plates and screws are made out of titanium alloy Ti-6Al-4V ELI, and are type II anodized.
- Better bio-compatibility and corrosion resistance than stainless steel.
- More fatigue failure resistant than stainless steel.
- Minimal interference with MRI imaging, yet radiopaque.
- Locking screws diameters: 2.7 and 3.5 mm.
- Compression screw diameter: 2.7 mm.
- All screws are self-tapping.
- One driver (T10 screwdriver) for all screws, streamlining surgery and inventory.
- Minimal screw head protrusion above the plate makes the System soft tissue friendly for faster mobility and patient recovery.
Full Screw-Plate Compatibility
- Set includes 2.7 2 nd 3.5 mm locking 2 nd 2.7 mm compression screws.
- All screws 2 re compatible with 2 ll plate nodes.
- Any size or type of screw will function, 2 s intended, in 2 ny node, of 2 ny plate size.
- Screw-Plate compatibility reduces inventory.
3 Sizes Needed
- Large Plate: for patients weighing to 40 kg.
- Medium Plate: for patients weighing 10 to kg.
- Small Plate: for patients weighing less than 10 kg.
- Plates 2 are reversible eliminating the need for side-specific plates.
- Reversibility reduces plate inventory.
- Plates can be configured in multiple ways depending on fracture location, bone length and type.
- Plates can be used for diaphyseal or metaphyseal fractures in the left or right side of the patient.
- Lengths can be adjusted to the desired numbers of holes.
- Configuration is achieved by bending plate segments until fracture.
- Plates break at the bridges when bent past their bending limits.
- Plates can be bent to contour 2 natomical landscape with precision.
- In-situ bendable: The provided benders 2 llow fine tuning of the plate shape while partially or fully 2 ttached to the bone!
- The plates are designed to minimize contact with the periosteum and to provide stability for a strong fixation.
- Plates come with two Dynamic Compression slots (DCP), 2 llowing up to 1 mm 2 xial compression each.
- Compression slots 2 ccept 2 ny of the screws in the set.
- DCP slots 2 llow locking screws to compress 2 xially 2 nd then lock.