Main topic: Treatment of Cranial Cruciate Ligament (Cr-CL) disease with TPLO surgery and related complications; lecture, workshop, and interactive case discussion.
Complementary topics: Orthopedic implant technology; materials, design, and testing.
Dates and Location
April 29-30, 2022 (Fri/Sat) Miami, FL
One and a half days of lectures, discussions, and plastic model workshop, and half day dedicated to case reviews. Participants are invited to submit their cases for discussion.
At the end of the course, the participants should be able to:
- Understand the pathogenesis, diagnosis, and surgical options for Cr-CL disease
- Conduct surgical planning for TPLO using pre-op planning software
- Learn and practice the standard methodology for TPLO
- Learn how to manage concurrent patellar luxation and angular deformities during TPLO
- Learn the basics of plating technology
For course participants experienced in surgery but new to TPLO, this course will serve as a rapid, yet comprehensive introduction to the procedure.
For course participants already performing the TPLO procedure, this course will serve to review basic principles and to improve his/her skill in the management of difficult cases.
This is an advanced course intended for veterinary surgeons highly experienced in small animal orthopedic surgery.
- Welcome reception Thursday (April 28) at 7:00 pm – Hotel Indigo
- Continental breakfast and lunch during the course – Hotel Indigo
- Dinner Friday (April 29) at 7:00 pm – La Cañita restaurant
Caleb Hudson, DVM, MS, DACVS
Hotel Indigo Miami Brickell
Click above for a discounted rate, valid until April 18, 2022.
Please contact us for questions about registration and logistics.
Phone: +1 (833) 678 4565
Please note that OsteoCertus cannot exclude the possibility that scheduled courses will be postponed, canceled, or otherwise disrupted by circumstances out of its control (including COVID-19 outbreaks and government restrictions). OsteoCertus will notify registrants of any such decisions as soon as possible. Nevertheless, OsteoCertus encourages registrants to ensure the tickets and accommodations booked are refundable. In case of a cancellation, the participation fee will be refunded.