Main topics: Medial patellar luxation (MPL) & Cranial cruciate ligament disease.
Complementary topics: Orthopedic implant technology; materials, design, and testing.
Dates and Location
March 31 – April 1, 2023 (Fri/Sat) Miami, FL
Lectures and discussions followed by case reviews. Participants are invited to submit complex cases for discussion to firstname.lastname@example.org.
At the end of the course, the participants should be able to:
This advanced course is intended for veterinary surgeons highly experienced in small animal orthopedic surgery.
- Welcome reception Thursday (March 30) at 7:00 pm – Hotel Novotel
- Continental breakfast and lunch during the course – Hotel Novotel
- Dinner Friday (April 1) at 7:00 pm – PM Fish & Steak House
Caleb Hudson, DVM, MS, DACVS
Click above for a discounted rate, valid until February 28, 2023.
- Please contact us for questions about registration and logistics.
- Phone: +1 (833) 678 4565
- E-mail: Contact@Osteocertus.com
Please note that OsteoCertus cannot exclude the possibility that scheduled courses will be postponed, canceled, or otherwise disrupted by circumstances out of control (including COVID-19 outbreaks and government restrictions). OsteoCertus will notify registrants of any such decisions as soon as possible. Nevertheless, OsteoCertus encourages registrants to ensure the tickets and accommodations booked are refundable. In case of a cancellation, the participation fee will be refunded.